Friday, February 28, 2014

Cheri and I had fun working on the Mom project together. Naturally mine don't look as good as hers - but I'm hoping to see improvement as I make each one.  Unfortunately I can't share any pix because Mom is a loyal follower of my blog. 

  Cheri had brought delicious banana bread with her, and I whipped up some of my 'special' tuna, and cut up the mega-strawberries Tom had brought home, so it was a wonderful lunch. 

She also had a wonderful embellishment suggestion for the UGLY quilt, so I need to make another (hopefully quick) trip up to Michael's for that supply.  Luckily it isn't raining yet (we've actually had quite a bit of sunshine today) so I'm off to do that, go to the bank (I'm out of registers, which makes it hard to balance my checkbook) and pick up some groceries for the guest house before the weather gets serious.  They're saying Phoenix could get as much as an inch of rain from this storm.

Mom did give me a bit of a hard time this morning when I 'complained' to her that our temps are going to plummet into the 60s this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment