Sunday, February 23, 2014

Another productive day.  

I got the hot tub drained, cleaned (harder than usual since someone melted wax all over the tile) and refilled. Tom fixed two slats that had come loose, and also the roof cover, and while it was filling I cleaned all the windows (inside and out), so it's all spiffy now.  

There was a problem when we went to turn it back on (as in it didn't want to work) but we had the same problem once before.  After waiting a while Tom tried the Reset button again, and now it's happily heating up.  Although it probably will not be soakable tonight (not even up to 70 degrees yet) tomorrow morning it should be lovely!  Nothing like a good relaxing soak before I go work out at the gym.

More laundry (at both houses) today but I think I'm finally caught up in that department.  I still have to clean the bathrooms at the guest house before Neil and Terry arrive on Saturday, but otherwise it's in good shape. 

I also picked up all the downed oranges and squoze them.  
So for the time being at least (it'll go fast) we have fresh OJ.  

Then it was over to Patti's for a haircut, which I needed badly.  She was surprised at how much my hair had grown already.  Alex wants me to grow it out, but I'm not going to deal with that over the summer.  Maybe next fall?

And then off to the grocery store.  Tom's been doing the cooking but he's gotten tired of that <g> so I'm on KP for this week.  Hope we don't starve, because as my nephew Zach discovered at an early age, "Aunt Bobbi can't cook."

No comments:

Post a Comment