Thursday, February 27, 2014

Last night I got a great night's sleep - guess I was more tired than I realized!  

So far this morning I've gotten the top/batting/backing pinned together and ready to quilt, and mowed the east side of the backyard. 
And it's not even noon yet!

Plus just to make my day even brighter, Alex came by this morning 
and paid me a good-sized chunk of the money he owes me.

Of course I'm looking at a stack of bills here on my desk that I'll take care of today, and which will most likely (more than) wipe out this morning's windfall.  Still -

Break time is over; time to go out and mow the other (bigger) side of the front yard before it rains this weekend.  FYI we haven't had any precipitation since 2013, and we really need it. 

But why does it have to (finally) happen the day friends from Colorado are arriving for a few days of sunshine and warm weather?  Oh yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment