Wednesday, November 4, 2020

When I left for my blood draw this morning I saw that our organics can finally had been dropped off.  I had NO trouble filling it up this afternoon with leaves, with very little room left to make a dent in the piles scattered around the property.  

 

The waiting room at the doc's office was busy, and I had to wait over half an hour past my appointment time to be called back to the lab.  The tech took a LONG time deciding which vein to try, and then not only was that spot unsuccessful, but she must have hit a nerve which resulted in VERY unpleasant shocks in my fingers.  That was a first! 

At my suggestion her second attempt was in my usual vein - but again, no luck.

At least the third poke worked.

Good thing I'm okay with needles and being stuck!  Now I'll have to wait until next week when I see the doc to get the results - but I'm expecting great numbers.


Alex and I took the pooches to the dog park this morning.  Brownie and Vera had a grand time running around and sniffing everything.  

Alex and I sat in the shade; it's been warm lately, with temps well above average.  We eventually left because Vera's breathing sounded terrible.


* * * * * 

It's now mid-afternoon and I'm continuing to monitor the election coverage.   Biden is inching his way to 270, but obviously I won't be able to relax UNTIL he is officially and truly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment