Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Up around 5, I got an early start working on the penguin placemats and hot pad. They now are all quilted and so just need binding.  





Then I get to decide what I'm going to tackle next.  Haven't even thought about holiday gifts, and Chanukah comes early this year.  So I "probably" should start with those...



I also snuck in an early morning soak once it got light.  While I was 'busy' relaxing  it dawned on me the pool guy comes today, so I didn't stay in quite as long as I might have.  However he showed up around noon (like last week) so I guess we've been bumped from his early morning time slot.




It's a sunny day, and (while it could be warmer)


Pokey has ventured out to eat.  

I supplemented her lunch of grass with some goodies from the fridge, and she went for the red grapes first, picking them out from the honey dew rinds and apple cores.  Red is definitely her favorite color.



Tom just returned from an unproductive trip to the post office.  When he said that was where he was heading, I spaced out that since it's Veteran's Day of course it would be closed.




Time to get dressed and head to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment