Friday, November 6, 2020

 Another irrigation cycle has come and gone.  We got a good flow, and while I was monitoring the gates I accomplished a lot of raking.  It's abundantly clear that I will have NO problem filling the organics can for the next several weeks at least.  I've already (mostly) filled both trash cans with the leaves I raked today, because weather is predicted for tomorrow.


The tree trimmers will be here in about a week, on Thursday - and the ground should dry out by then.  But now that's heavily dependent on how much rain we get from tomorrow's storm.


Didn't do any weeding today.  In theory that's on tomorrow's agenda...

unless it's raining.



It's now late afternoon, and the election still hasn't been called.  Biden and Harris had announced plans to speak tonight, but I'm guessing that won't happen unless the results are finalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment