Saturday, November 28, 2020

 Brownie was his usual excited self when he saw me gathering the water bottle and leash this morning in preparation for a walk.  Expecting another cool day Mary and I had both dressed warmly - but it turned out to be considerably warmer than yesterday so I was actually little over-dressed.  And while I had neglected to grab a poop bag at the house, despite frequent waterings at least Brownie did not need to make any serious deposits.   The three of us walked our usual route near the wash.


Today a couple of things I'd ordered were delivered to the front door (at separate times) but the delivery person never rang the doorbell, which I found surprising.  Good thing Brownie alerted me to both deliveries; I hate having things sit out front any longer than necessary, especially this time of year.


I had let Alex know he had some mail here, and when he popped over to pick it up Vera tagged along.  As you can see she's already getting into the holiday spirit...


Today, in preparation for sewing I finally buckled down and ironed the two fabrics and then started cutting strips.  But before I even thought about sewing Wanda 'interrupted' <g> my momentum and we chatted for a bit.  

It turns that she's been doing some baking, and she has some cookies and fudge set aside for me to pick up.  The last time I received goodies from her I really was disciplined, enjoying just a small nibble at a time.


Hope I continue to deal with temptations responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment