Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 After I loaded dirt I took Brownie for a walk by the wash since we were already in the neighborhood, and I decided to climb all the way to the top of one hill.  There wasn't much of a path past the spot I'd climbed to on another day, and it became somewhat tricky scrambling up. Since I knew going down that way would be even worse I had to find an alternate route.  That wasn't very easy either, so I don't think I'll be enjoying that panoramic view from the top again any time soon.


This time I've remembered to top off the pool (and water the plants on the back patio) pre-irrigation.  And while I was out back I got Brownie and Vera to chase the ball today.  


A number of times, however, Brownie decided to take the ball inside and leave it there.  Not sure what his thinking was on that...

(Eat. Sleep. Annoy the cat.)

Also no idea where the set of three smaller balls ended up, which would be much easier for the pooches to grab.  Guess I'll add those to my holiday shopping list.


Still not feeling energized to sew.


But pretty sure I'm not the only one.



Mary is heading up to her cabin tomorrow for a few days, and when she found out this afternoon that her sister can't make it as planned she invited me to join her.  Unfortunately (and as much as she likes Brownie) since she's taking her two cats it wouldn't work for him to come along. While it would be fun to tag along, irrigation creates issues with Brownie and and it's not fair to task Tom with that.  I'll go with her another time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment