Monday, November 23, 2020

 Surprisingly the small-dog section of the park was totally empty when we arrived yesterday afternoon (though the large-dog enclosure was quite busy) but happily other dogs kept arriving soon after we did.   Brownie obviously enjoyed all the sniffing around, while I enjoyed watching a blue heeler play frisbee.  Shades (and memories) of Echo!  


I have an early doc appointment this morning, so I'd set my alarm for 6:00 "just in case" - but since I woke up on my own before 5:30 I was able to turn it off.  Good thing, because (like Pavlov's dogs) Brownie has been conditioned; he knows that sound signals his afternoon wet food packet!


No doubt he would have been confused (and disappointed!)

 to find his second choice food appear in his bowl.


   The bulk trash folks just picked up our pile of branches, etc.  Recently I had noticed that other things I'd set out there (like an old fan from Tom's shop that no longer worked, and Alex's VERY sun-rotted hammock) had already been recycled.


Almost time to head out, and after I'm done there I plan to head over to pick up the new patient paperwork to fill out, as requested by my soon-to-be PCP who is (sort-of) in that same neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment