Saturday, November 21, 2020

Last evening Vera invited Brownie to tag along on a doggie play-date.  Her friend is a puppy of the large variety, and according to Alex's text Brownie started out less than friendly as he usually does around large dogs.  They expected to stay out late, so Brownie had a sleep-over at Vera's.  


I expect a further update (and possibly a photo or two?) when Brownie returns home later today.  They are definitely on a later schedule over there.


My schedule doesn't include anything exciting, just another stint weeding out front this morning while the ground is still saturated.  But before that, it's time for a morning soak.  Luckily I'm not too stiff after yesterday's weeding marathon.


And while my ankle bruise seems to have darkened overnight (as bruises often do) it's not any larger, or swollen, or sore. So it looks like I'm going to survive. <g>

No comments:

Post a Comment