Sunday, November 8, 2020

 It's a sunny day, with no clouds (or wind), so after Brownie's walk 

it was time to get in some more weeding.


I'm quite pleased that the original bare patch in my "garden" has filled in nicely, and after mowing should be indistinguishable from the rest of the yard.


Naturally I hope that (despite "fall" weather) 
the newest patch of dirt will fill in just as quickly.



Unfortunately I'm not sure how much more weeding I'll be able to get done today.  (And FYI the size of the remaining patch of yard, outlined in red, is somewhat deceiving.) 



It may look small, but the bare areas below that 'circle' (done yesterday and already this morning, and encompassing much of the photo) represents many hours of solid work - and sadly my back is kvetching at me.  

 


I've been making good use of the heating pad (which really helps to forestall a lot of issues) and am about to take a soak/massage, so a final decision about continuing the work is temporarily on hold. 
 


I really am extremely careful about NOT over-doing things...  because being able to stand up straight and move without pain is always my goal!  



While I'd LOVE to get it all done,,,



I may have to wait until the next irrigation.



Given yesterday's election results, this is especially relevant...


Because it beats the alternative? <g>

No comments:

Post a Comment