Thursday, November 19, 2020

This morning's yardwork included filling in some of the depressions left by the tree trimmers' ladders (and I just happened to have a little pile of dirt out there from when I dug up the lantana) and continuing to remove the grass from the driveway cracks.  Brownie, as usual, came out to supervise.  

I was working with my back to the street corner when I heard someone call my name.  When I turned around I assumed it was just a neighbor saying hi.


But someone in a red car asked if that was my dog. Sure enough, Brownie had breached the wall and was out by the street.  At least he came when I called him, at which point I promptly deposited him inside the house.  

He's usually great about staying in the yard ~

though it seems that I'll need to supervise him more closely for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment