Monday, November 9, 2020

There were some glitches at PetSmart -

 

though the first one was entirely my fault!


I take off Brownie's harness at night, and it wasn't until I went to attach his leash that I realized I'd neglected to dress him this morning.  Of course that meant he had to remain in the car.


Then I had difficulty finding the heat lamp bulbs - and when I did, it's a good thing I opened the box before checking out.  


Not only was the bulb in the first box rattle-y, 
but the second box I checked also contained a broken bulb.  



Happily there was a third box, and one with a defect-free bulb.  That heat lamp is now installed so Pokey should be a lot warmer - and happier!




In bed last night I'd thought of one last place to check for a hoop, so I was hopeful this morning.

But  


When I checked that cabinet I was disappointed.  So after PetSmart I popped in to Michael's, situated conveniently next door, and bought a 6" hoop.  That means I will be able to finish up Melodie's quilt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment