Thursday, November 5, 2020

After I seriously cut back the salvia out front I wondered how long they would take to start flowering again - and the answer was not long!  


They bounced back quickly and started flowering almost right away.  For several days now I've been meaning <G> to snap some photos, and finally got around to doing that this morning.





However Mary's philodendron, which initially had been quite content in the spot where I had plopped it on the front porch, apparently did not like our recent warm days with the sun coming through the Chinese elm to 'attack' it.  This morning I noticed that about a third (!) of the leaves had turned a sickly yellow, so after I removed them I relocated the plant into the shade on the back  patio... as Mary had so helpfully 'suggested' from the git-go!  


When in doubt, follow the directions!

OR... 



The downside is that it won't be quite as easy to water plants out there.  




The patio is a 'fer piece' from the water hose, 
and thus a bit of a pain to water back there.  




I'm planning some more yardwork this afternoon (irrigation is first thing tomorrow morning) 
but first I'd love to hit the finish line on Melodies quilt.



 Also plan <sigh> to turn the election coverage back on
as soon as I get off the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment