Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Last night I stayed up until close to 11 (and worked on the quilt until I lost a needle "into thin air") when I decided it was time to quit for the night.  It was not the blue tsunami that I had been hoping for to show America had come to its senses.


Though I am proud that Arizona voted for Biden!


And we elected Mark Kelly to replace Martha McSally in the Senate.  


McSally never should have been there in the first place; voters rejected her during the last election, but then Ducey appointed her to fill John McCain's seat after he died.



TERRIBLE news that McConnell and Graham were both re-elected!



Still nervously waiting on the final Senate count.


When I made my middle-of-the-night trek to the bathroom I did check the current electoral college count, and was disappointed to find it not only undecided - but still close. This morning I woke worried about what I'd possibly find.  Of course I was hoping to wake up to a BRIGHT NEW DAY in America....

JUST NOT YET!

My brain is exploding from the outrageous number of people 

who voted four more years of insanity!



Have to HOPE HOPE HOPE that the early ballots, which some states haven't yet counted, will put Biden over the top! PLEASE!



No comments:

Post a Comment