Friday, May 31, 2019


This morning I dealt with the remaining paper stack, filing things but mostly paying some bills.  The credit card had a WALLOPING bottom line this month.  

Not only were there all the usual monthly payments, but this statement also included annual house insurance, car and truck insurance, some recent hefty car repairs, as well as my plane tickets and rental car.




I realized on Tuesday (when I drove to the gym) that the only place I'm going to need my right shoe is in the car.  I've left it there, so it was waiting for me when I headed out this morning.  Good thing, because I'd forgotten I'd need to take off my boot to drive until I got in the car. 



Speaking of my boot - when I had gotten home from the gym on Tuesday and went to put the boot back on, the little foam piece insert that keeps the top from digging into my shin was MIA.  Since it wasn't in the car, and last place I'd had it was in the gym, I surmised that it must have landed in the parking lot when I was taking off the boot to drive home.  So this morning I looked around that area of the lot when I got to the gym, but didn't see it.  Oh well I thought.  I can find another piece of foam, right?  But when I came back out after my session, I just happened to notice it on the rocks in the 'aisle' where the wind must have blown it.



Nothing else on today, so hope to do some sewing after lunch.


Or maybe a nap?  Been up since 3:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment