Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I love how my quilt turned out!!! Once I get it bound I will share pix.



And speaking of pix, here's one of Bailey from Saturday.



Had a nice long chat with Patti today.  They have found a house to rent while they keep looking for one to buy.  Moving day is June 1, after which they can have their pods delivered and finally see their stuff again!  It's possible Gary will be doing a job here the end of June.  If so, Patti will come with him for a visit!



Irrigation is currently under way.  I need to go out mid-cycle and close some of the gates to the Back 40 so the front will get a full watering.  Seems like we should be able to figure out a way to adjust those gates and not have to be here to babysit them.



Wanda is stopping by in a bit with "used" cake.
Mitch coming over tomorrow to discuss some projects I have in mind while Tom is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment