Friday, May 24, 2019

Mitch came by yesterday afternoon and got started on my honey-do list.  
Many of the things I wish I'd had done YEARS ago, but



Wondered why I didn't hear back from any family members re my foot after I sent out an e-mail yesterday when I got back from the doctor.  This morning when I turned on the computer I discovered it's because for some reason my outgoing mail isn't going out.  In other 'news', it also appears that nothing is coming in.



I am, however, connected - so at least I was able to start my morning catching up with my various Scrabble games and doing the crossword puzzle while I sipped my coffee. 


Never did get around to doing any binding last night, so hope to get that done this morning before I head off to lunch and Show & Tell.  



Did watch Jeopardy "live" last evening, so there will be no surprises about who is going to win when I start plowing through the taped episodes I missed while I was gone.  James is now up to $1.9 million!


No comments:

Post a Comment