Thursday, May 2, 2019

Got to see Alex yesterday before he ran around town in the big truck, and then after he got home we enjoyed a dinner together at Valle Luna.

Mom called yesterday afternoon with good news; assuming there are no further setbacks (!) she is slated to be released home on May 8.  I had hoped that my arrival would be enough to enable her to head back to her apartment, but the plan is to wean her off of the oxygen fully before sending her home.

Once I was pretty much packed I managed to finish binding Marcie's long quilt yesterday, so it was a nice surprise when she got to take it home with her.  

My eyes continue to bother me.  Not sure if it's pollen or pollution, but it's been a couple of weeks now and I'm ready for them to stop feeling irritated.  Maybe they will do better in Maryland?  Different stuff blooming there.

I was up this morning a little before 4:00 again.  Guess that's somewhat better than being rudely awakened 15 minutes later by the alarm?  Maybe my body wants a head start on Maryland time.  <g> 

Now just marking time until I bring Tom his coffee in a bit before we head to the airport.  Alex should be blasting off, though in the other direction, around the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment