Wednesday, May 29, 2019

It wasn't hard to predict that I'd be a little sore today after yesterday morning's upper-body session at the gym.  Even before I 'took a month off' I was having difficulty with several of the new machines, even at their lowest possible weight.



Got a nice tune-up at the chiropractor yesterday afternoon.  He was also surprised that things weren't off more than they were, what with me standing and walking "funny" this past month.  



Got in more work on the binding yesterday, though didn't quite finish before I was done for the day.  Should be easy enough to finish today, a definite goal since temps are heating back up again and those pesky triple digits are looming in the forecast.



Marcie is chauffeuring me to Busy Bees today where we expect to find all sorts of goodies in the tubs Monica will be bringing.  


We fully plan to help out Monica by adopting some fabric
as she does not want to have to take it home with her again!



And it goes without saying <g> that we will be helping Busy Bees 
by plumping up their coffers with our purchases!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment