Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mom's staying up later in the evenings, and moving quite slowly, so of course I'm getting to bed much later than I'd like.  After two nights on the foldout loveseat (like the Princess and the Pea, no mater how many layers I put over the mattress, the wires underneath are like something out of the Inquisition) 

 
(Years ago, before I moved to my brother's for my visits, I had brought one of my camping Thermorests to lay on top of a packing blanket.... and the springs still pricked holes in the Thermorest!)

Last night I tried the living room couch, which turned out to be a Major improvement.  And it's certainly easy enough to make that 'bed' each night.

Mom just woke up, so I was able to check to see if the new cream worked any magic on her rash overnight. It does look a little better, though it's not as dramatic a change as I had hoped.

She says she didn't sleep well, so she's not out of bed yet.  I've taken my shower, and once she's up  having coffee and reading the paper I'll make my Home Depot, Target, and grocery run.  The sun is actually shining today for a change!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment