Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Mitch is going to take care of ALL the things on my list.... YAY!  


He plans to start tomorrow, though I did tell him there's no real rush, just that I'd like them done before Tom returns in a month.  It's currently slow for him, but I said that if a "real" job comes up he can take care of that and put me on hold for a bit, which he appreciated.


He also did a few "extras" while he was here: disposed of the scorpion, got down the empty hummer feeder on the front porch because I knew it wasn't a good idea for me to climb onto the little wall and reach up for it, and removed the veggie drawer out of the frig (it was stuck) so I could clean it before I go to the store.  I did 'bribe' him first with some of Wanda's chocolate cake and a glass of milk.



Marcie called this morning.  She picked up a miserable cold when she was in Oregon (it got cold the day she arrived, and the day she left it got nice again) and feels crappy.  Last year her pneumonia seriously damaged her lungs, so even a cold can be devastating.



Got a brief e-mail from Mom, but it didn't mention how things have been going with Cynthia.  She's been busy (PT, OT, Cynthia, etc.) but plans to talk with me after my doctor visit tomorrow.



Still need to head to the grocery store, but otherwise can give my foot a rest for most of the day.  May even watch some more TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment