Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sometimes you get lucky.  

First I scored a parking spot right in front of the door to the lobby of the building. Finding a place to park in the afternoon can be a bit of a nightmare... 


But (even luckier) when I got myself put together with my foot re-dressed in the boot and arrived outside the door to the lab (at 7:25), there was only one (!) person waiting ahead of me.  


She said all the labs close to her home (this one is only two miles from mine) required appointments, but those were already full for the next a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately she needed her lab work done before an upcoming procedure.


When I mentioned my surprise at the lack of a line to the phlebotomist, she said it was "very unusual", adding that Monday and Tuesday mornings they'd been particularly slammed.  

So I got really lucky by choosing today to take care of it!



With sewing on today's agenda, here's hoping that luck continues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment