Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 Mary is out walking Brownie on this "winter" day, and when she gets back we'll be off to the quilt store so I can buy some  binding clips (and possibly some other things... though I PLAN to be good!)

Found another seam ripper yesterday (it mysteriously appeared out of thin air on the floor by the couch) so at least I don't need to buy any more of those!


Mary arrived with goodies.  She'd found yahrzeit candles when she'd stopped at Fry's, so I'm set for the next year, and also a cilantro plant when she'd stopped in at Summer Winds (they don't carry herbs during the winter, when I'd stopped in.)



This arrived today from Sandy, whose birthday is March 29.  (FYI one of those windows is in "my" guest room quarters, and provides me with a lovely view of the backyard and woods.)


Finally had a sunny warm day to put the flag up. We sure get a lot of rain. I put it in the my backyard garden since Pippa helps me there. Thank you again for such a thoughtful gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment