Thursday, April 22, 2021

Change of plans...


Mary has had to cancel for today (though we've already re-scheduled for tomorrow) since she broke her glasses and needs to go get them fixed this morning.  Disappointing for all of us!


Thought I'd try driving (just the less-than-a-mile through the neighborhood to pick up my Rx) in order to make sure I'll be able to drive myself to PT this afternoon.  


My foot cooperated and the drive went just fine - 

though I did discover that the pharmacy doesn't open for another hour.


It will be wonderful to be mobile once again...


since I have been saving up my non-crucial errands...



Pokey, who has an entire yard from which to choose her 'bedroom', still has been opting to sleep by the back door every night since her crate has disappeared.  Today I see (possibly a statement regarding her feelings about the MIA crate?) that she's deposited a little offering -


No comments:

Post a Comment