Friday, April 23, 2021

My foot is not complaining at all after yesterday’s starting workout, so we should be able to hit things harder starting on Monday.  Ryan did say yesterday he'd take it easy during my first session, but I would really love to make great strides (pun intended!) asap!




Tom found the hot tub lid open this morning (obviously the wind blew it open, though he disputes that possibility) and the water level down.



Brownie got to go for another walk with Mary this morning.  Then once she'd taken care of what is (in his obvious tail-wagging opinion) the most important item on the agenda, she and I got to visit, and she gave both cat-in-the-hat quilts her stamp of approval.



She's excited to be my partner in crime tomorrow morning 
for Melodie's sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment