Tuesday, April 27, 2021

It turned out that Sherri was out of binding clips (said she hadn't received any in recent orders) which had been my reason for the trip to The Other Quilt Shop.  On the plus side, she did have a spectacular new line of penguin fabric (Stonehenge Magdalena, from Northcott) which had to come home with me!  






No idea what quilt I'll end up making with with it.  Sherri had made up a sample for the shop, and I did take a quick pic with my phone - or so I thought.  But when I got home I discovered that it hadn't 'taken'.
  

Mary bought a cute animal panel, along with some companion fabrics, and plans a Disappearing 9-patch.  Though she's challenged me to see who finishes up a project first with today's purchases, I'm 'reasonably sure' <G> she'll win that one easily; I have NO plans to start another new project since I need to finish others, like the string blocks, and Book Nerd, first. 


When I was checking out, Sherri gifted me a mini-tublet of clips she had stashed somewhere - and wouldn't let me pay for it.  We penguin people stick together?


Mary and I celebrated our successful shopping trip with lunch at Wildflower.  And because I couldn't finish my salad I'll have yummy leftovers for lunch tomorrow.


In other quilting news, both Cat in the Hat quilts are officially finished since I joined their tails when I got home, and then finished binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment