Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Senor Chubbs, who "chewed his brother's" boot, graced yesterday's page.  


Luckily Brownie isn't at all interested in chewing on mine - or much of anything else. In fact the only thing he's ever chewed was the string from Alex's sweatpants (when they were lying on the rug in front of his TV) so my boot is still intact. 


In a week, when I see the doc again, I hope to get the timeline 

for putting on my 'boot that's made for walking'.


Next Wednesday is also the day that Monica will be dropping off the Cat in the Hat raffle quilt after Busy Bees.  Her work is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing what pattern she chose.  (I trust her and gave her carte blanche.)

 Since it's a raffle quilt for the school she also gave me a break on the cost.


Maybe by next Wednesday I'll have added a strip to the  batting 
and have the baby CITH top quilted to show her?


I did sew a couple more rows together of my string blocks yesterday.  


Originally, when I had put the blocks up on my design wall, I had rearranged some here and there so that similar colors/patterns were spread out, as well as lights/darks balanced.  

And I really did work carefully


as I took down and labeled each stack of blocks.  


But 'for some reason' <LOL> 

when I went to sew the blocks together things were definitely out of whack.  

Thus the overall pattern is not as organized as I think it should be!

I am a Virgo, after all...



Still, today's a new day, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment