Sunday, April 25, 2021

I asked Melodie how financially successful yesterday's sale was, adding that I hoped there wasn't too much leftover at the end for her to pack up and deal with.

Over $2200!!!! for her husband.  I listed a bunch on Sew Its For Sale last night and have to fill a bunch of orders!!!!!!

That's a new-to-me site.


And likely much too 'dangerous'" <G> for me to go check out!

This group is for personal stash items that are strictly sewing, stitchery items, machine embroidery, and quilting related. It was established as an avenue for people to sell their items in lieu of fees incurred at online auctions. Only items that are personal items, not items that are related to business sales, will be allowed to be listed. Links to items on e-bay or other online auctions are not allowed. Items made strictly for resale are not allowed to be sold on this list., This includes but is not limited to finished items, such as quilts, garments, etc. Please read files for what is allowed for re-sale.


In recent months I've been "planning" a zillion scrap quilts in my head.


It seems like the vast majority of the patterns use HSTs, so it would be helpful to get organized by first cutting out squares from my overflowing tubs, boxes, and bins of scraps.  



Maybe I need to rent an AccuQuilt machine and spend a day cutting the easy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment