Thursday, April 1, 2021

I used to save the Target bags for Mom because they were the perfect size for her under-the-kitchen-sink trash can, and a thicker weight than regular grocery bags. This morning I borrowed 3 of them from the stash to triple-bag my foot, at various levels, for a shower. 


Their more manageable size made it considerably less of a hassle!


And without the knee-high padded splint I've gotten a serious upgrade to my 'fashion' options...


Mary is coming by after her doc appointment (that's all my friends and I seem to do these days...) to pick me up for lunch at her house.  Brownie may get to chase one of her cats, though they seem to have figured out how to avoid interactions when "that damn dog" visits.


Still, even a cat-free visit to Mary's will be more fun than he had yesterday.  Though he got to leave the house when he rode to/from the doc, he did have to remain in the car with Tom the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment