Thursday, April 22, 2021

I enjoyed this morning's visit with Teri, who had come into town and had time before her appointment for new tires.  We talked about books (I returned some to her that she'd loaned me), exchanged news about the kids, and traded stories about this and that.  



My first PT appointment this afternoon went well.  Ryan's first order of business was to take measurements of various range of motions (on one I scored a very pathetic zero - but at least I didn't drift into the negative numbers (which apparently is possible.)  Then he did some manipulation (only a couple of which were unpleasant) after which my zero score had improved to a two!  The remainder of the session was spent doing a variety of exercises, and a few of them are my homework.


At the end of the hour, though not in any pain I did have my foot iced, in hopes of staving off any possible after-effects.


I've got Monday and Thursday appointments scheduled for the coming weeks, and am feeling optimistic about walking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment