Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Worked on the Kona challenge block today.

 

Now I'm thinking about what (if anything?) 
to applique onto the solid blocks.




It's been gray and overcast all day, 


'possibly' because we had irrigation this morning <g> 


we actually saw a little rain.


Admittedly they were only sprinkles.




Got another call from the surgery center.  Yesterday's was from billing about insurance (even though I'd filled out a lengthy form on-line, my secondary coverage hadn't shown up at their end), and today's was instructions for Thursday - though nothing I didn't already know: nothing to eat/drink after midnight, leave all jewelry at home, wear comfy clothes for after, etc.


He did want to double-check the phone number for my ride home, which will be Tom.  Like most of us I no longer have phone numbers memorized - and for a couple of seconds was actually looking around for my phone to check my contact list when it dawned on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment