Friday, March 5, 2021

 Yesterday I set aside the string blocks to work on a birthday gift for Marilyn, using two panel pieces that I rescued from one my scrap tubs.   I made surprisingly excellent progress, so IF all goes well (of course that's never a given!) I just might finish up that project today.   Don't think Marilyn reads my blog - 

but just in case, no photo will be posted until after the gifting 

in order to ensure the gift remains a surprise.


FYI Alex gave it a thumbs up, while Tom more or less rolled his eyes.

Of course the only vote that actually matters is Marilyn's!


Brownie suffered a bit of a stomach upset yesterday; he threw up on the kitchen tile (easily cleaned) but later when I went to bed I discovered he'd also vomited on the bedroom carpet (not quite so easily cleaned.)  


Tom denied sneaking him some people food, and since it'd been 48 hours since Brownie had his annual shots at the vet I don't imagine any of those were the culprit. Maybe he'd found something to snack on in the backyard ? 


 

Though I'm (still!) not walking, lately I've been experiencing a good "run" sleep-wise. Sadly I broke that streak last night when I woke for a midnight trip to the bathroom. (I must admit that I have not missed those at all!) 


I decided to take something to fall back asleep, and admit that I was a bit surprised to only log a few more hours before starting my day at 4:30. 



It's not even 7:00 yet, but sounds as if Tom is starting his day early also.

No comments:

Post a Comment