Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I did hear from Simon Med yesterday with regard to setting up the CT scan, but not until 5:01.   That's when I got a text with a phone number to call.  Take a wild <G> guess as to what the outcome was when I (immediately) called ...


I will call again today - once it's late enough!  
(Woke at 3:00, 4:00, and again at 5:00, when I actually got out of bed.)



Two large packages of Mom's stuff arrived for me yesterday, 
and Tom brought them inside.


 However he neglected to mention anything to me, so I didn't know anything about them until I was heading back to the bedroom in the evening.  



I'll open them later today.  I assume they contain the remaining quilts, and the couple of needlework pieces of Mom's that I'd requested - but who knows?  Like the initial batch of boxes Andy & Sandy mailed, these could also contain some surprise goodies of hers that I'd forgotten about!



I did get half of the squares sewn together yesterday, 
and expect to finish up with the other half today.    



Lola sent this link to her article on Mom.  



I might have tweaked a few things, but overall am happy with it - 
though certainly I did not expect to be quoted so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment