Monday, March 15, 2021

Did not hear what I expected at the doctor today.



The MRI report listed a number of issues which will require surgery after all!


While my doctor doesn't look quite that young, 
I did ask him if he's done this type of operation before.


That's a relief.



At least I haven't been "imagining" things....



The surgery can be scheduled soon, after a CT scan (for more details), some bloodwork, and possibly an EKG.  I laughed when they asked about my schedule - because of course that is totally wide open these days! 



  Naturally I'd like the surgery done as soon as possible since post-surgery I'll have to start the predicted 8-week healing process all over again. 


As Tom so "helpfully" pointed out...


it feels like these past ten weeks have been wasted.

But as I keep reminding myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment