Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 Today's sewing project was working on a couple of penguin placemats and a hot pad that just needed binding.  After I found a pretty blue fabric, cut my strips and sewed them together I got to work.  At this point they're close to being finished, though all three still need their tails connected - but I'm done for the day. 



Since my Thursday seems to be filling up I'm guessing they'll still qualify as UFOs until at least Friday.  Marcela should be here tomorrow around 8:00 when we'll head out to breakfast and then spend the rest of the morning together, I have my call with Lola (from the Washington Post) at 1:00, and later an AQG ColorWerx lecture via zoom.

Colourwerx


When I went out to read this afternoon I noticed that the cover on the hot tub was open.  Alex hadn't soaked recently (and he does always close the lid) so we figured that the heavy winds must have blown it open.


Pokey definitely finds it easier to rearrange the patio furniture when I'm not using it.


Perri and I had arranged to get together for a Sew Day for this coming Monday; unfortunately we've had to change that to the end of the week.  The podiatrist's office called me this afternoon to let me know that the doctor has already gotten the results of yesterday's MRI, and I am scheduled to go in on Monday to find out what those results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment