Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Cousins Rachelle and Gloria both called today to check up on me.

There were lots of laughs generated during the calls.


I almost got the rest of the blocks sewn together this afternoon, which means I could actually finish up the center part of the quilt tomorrow.  

I expect to be really inspired after finally getting to attend a quilt meeting, and am even taking some things along for Show & Tell.


A third mega-package of things from Mom's apartment arrived today.  It contained the "missing" quilts, the needlework I called dibs on - plus a LOT of other surprise goodies.


Alex joined us for dinner, and (though it did take him a while) he was able to figure out "the easier way" on the computer for me. I took copious notes, so (maybe!?) the next time I'll be able to do it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment