Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I accomplished a fair number of things today, including some laundry (and fresh sheets on the bed), vacuuming (it was overdue), and also some mucking of my sewing table.  

While everything (still) takes so much longer these days, 

I have to admit that chores are easier upright (with one crutch) than on the knee scooter.

Though until I get the green-light to start putting any weight on my foot 

it'll be back to scootering.


While I could still drive (expect it'll be awhile before I can do that again) I made a quick trip to pick up a Rx (one less thing for Tom or Alex to do) with Brownie riding shotgun.    

I did feel a bit guilty because Brownie had gotten excited when he saw me pick up his halter; no doubt he thought he was going somewhere exciting instead of just to the drive-thru a mile away.


Watered most of the plants out front this afternoon, 
but before I was done I managed to blow up the hose.



This came across FB today, though would have been more timely to post yesterday
along with my Senior Moment mention. 



I definitely enjoyed my nice long shower -


and hope that permission for the next one is not too far down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment