Friday, March 26, 2021

At 11:00 it was time for meds, but I decided to try switching to 600 mg ibuprofen. 


Mary came for a visit, and brought these bright, cheery flowers (though my photo seems to have mainly captured the greenery.)


Dr. Elebrashi called around noon to check up on me, and okayed either doubling the oxycodone dose to two pills every four hours (OY - the itching that would ensue!?) OR take just the one, but every two hours - which would have been helpful last night.  However the ibuprofen (took another one around 5:30 when pain resurfaced) seems to be working just as well - and without any pesky itching! - so unless there is some radical change I'm done with the oxycodone.


Marilyn and crew sent rainbow tulips.  Again, they're much prettier than my photo indicates. 


Another evening of elevation and icing while I watch some TV, but (despite a brief nap this afternoon) I'm tired after a sleepless night and expect to crash early.

No comments:

Post a Comment