Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Pretty sure I prefer a more balanced arrangement, with 8 blocks in each row.


After that, I didn't get much sewing done yesterday, and I'm going to blame it all on my crappy mood.  Seems like my day was full of annoyances that (in the Big Picture) I fully admit were basically First World Problems.


But because they kept coming at me constantly, 
like the proverbial straw they wore me down.



Sadly my day culminated in an unhappy situation with Alex.  And though My Father's Bookshelf  is now hung, my evening was even more depressing.



Today is a new day - 


though I've already been chastised by him for this FB post 
that he 'doesn't want to see'.


How does he think I feel, with flags still prominently displayed in our neighborhood?  I feel surrounded by idiots and schmucks!


Next few days are to be spent quarantining (and of course I've had lots of practice with that!) until after surgery.  And given my current mood I am not even going to pick up the phone to chat with friends, because who wants all that negativity?



So may just may throw myself a pity party!


Brownie is invited!





No comments:

Post a Comment