Saturday, March 13, 2021

 Since the sky looked pretty good to the south today's trip was a go.  

I dressed in one of my warmest sweatshirts (even when I got home, around 10:00, temps were still only in the 50s) but because there was no wind it wasn't unpleasant walking around at all.  I got some lovely comments on my sweatshirt, and one woman even asked to take a picture, hoping to (sort-of) duplicate it. 


First stop was Perri's booth, where for only $23 I ended up with a great haul!  Finding her bag of wool scraps, which I hope the birds will use building their nests, come in especially handy since I had just used up my supply recently.  Not sure they'll care about the pretty colors, though I like them.


At another booth, how could I pass up this cheery penguin panel priced at just $5?

Then I was off cruising the long row of PAQA fabric tables - score, score, score! $50 was a bargain for all the yardage I brought home.  (Hoped Tom would be in the shop by the time I got home so I could smuggle in the bags <g> but he hadn't quite made it out there yet.)   


As always I was pulled toward the brighter fabrics, like most of these:



I definitely thought of Lynn when scooping up some fun Halloween prints.



There's enough extra-wide yardage of this seashell neutral for a backing -


and I doubt I'll have difficult finding a use for these.



 I've already organized and found a spot for most of my new goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment