Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 I MAY have made an appointment for my CT scan for this afternoon.  As I was calling Simon Med on  the home phone at 9:00 this morning, wending my way through the various options, my cell rang.  Because I did not recognize the number I didn't answer it.  But after listening to the message later, I learned that it actually was Simon Med calling back (as requested yesterday, via one of the options) but from a different number - so I missed my chance! 


Once I'd tired of waiting on the phone I caved and tried the on-line option, though it isn't clear if I actually succeeded in making the appointment.  


In theory they will call back to confirm.  

Otherwise I may just go over there this afternoon since it's close by.  


It would be great to start getting all my pre-surgery ducks in a row! 

No comments:

Post a Comment