Thursday, March 11, 2021

Marcela and I started off today's visit with a tasty breakfast at US Egg.  I had hoped to order blintzes (the previous egg restaurant there served them, but unfortunately the "new" one doesn't) so I ordered the garden omelet instead.  It was yummy, plus the accompanying hash browns and English muffins were done just the way I like them.  Sure was nice to eat out again!

Marcela agreed to cut my hair, though she likes it long (memories of the 'old days') and only trimmed it a couple of inches.  Then we got busy hanging a couple of quilts; she'd never seen the Hang-It-Dang-It rods before, and was intrigued.  However when we went to hang my Disappearing 4-Patch (folded on the dresser) I discovered that it actually needs a sleeve before it can go up - but at least the hanger is ready for whenever the quilt is!


I do like being able to see Mr. Popper's Penguins up and about.


 

 Alex picked this humongous grapefruit today.



Often the large ones turn out to be mostly rind, but that wasn't the case here.



Now it's time to Zoom the Colourwerx lecture - fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment