Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Was tired yesterday afternoon, and around 2:30 "decided" to close my eyes for a bit, knowing full well that Brownie's lunch alarm would be going off in half an hour.  

After I woke and fed him, I stretched out on my bed again and fell back asleep... 

when a text from Marilyn arrived thanking me for an earlier pic of the opened tulips (and yes, I gave them more water) 


waking me a second time. But after I once again fell back asleep

 a phone call from the doc's office, checking to see how I'm doing, woke me a third time.  

Even with 3 cat naps under my belt I fell asleep on the couch around 8:00 (while we were watching a show about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, which had me confused from the beginning.)


Then around 3:45 this morning Brownie started barking and raced from the bedroom.  Not sure what was outside, and he's not talking.  


Maybe the motion camera caught something?  Will have Tom check when he gets up.  


At some point I may have dozed off, but still was up and at 'em early today.


Tami called this morning, and we had a lovely chat.  She and Alan had hosted a murder mystery dinner this weekend, and it sure sounded like fun.  Of course pretty much anything sounds like fun these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment