Monday, November 11, 2019

Yesterday I did finish up Stack 11 (in between bouts of laundry, vacuuming, mucking, etc.) so today I expect to get started on Phase II.  It's always fun to see the actual blocks come together!  


I will need to pay attention to the orientation of the H blocks 
when constructing the four different blocks.  

Block A

Block B

Block C

Block D


The following warning is posted 
at the top of each block's instructions as a reminder 

Pay attention to the direction the "H" Unit faces

though it's "possible" <g> 
I may end up doing my fair share of frog-stitching...



Sadly I did not get a good night's sleep.  Woke twice, and the second time (3-ish) read for a while before meds kicked in.  Tom complained that I woke him this morning snoring. 



I had been expecting to visit and lunch with Cheryl today, but there has been a change in those plans due to a car accident.  Luckily no one was hurt!

There has been a change in plans. After my granddaughter dropped me off in Socorro they were heading back to Colorado and got into a motor vehicle accident in Albuquerque. I had to leave Socorro that same day they dropped me off and go pick them up and take them back home. I just did that today. His truck cannot be driven. They are not hurt though and that's the most important thing.  I am still coming to Phoenix just not on Monday at midday.



May, however, see Alex today?  
I was originally expecting him yesterday but that didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment