Saturday, November 9, 2019

Though my back was considerably better on Wednesday and Thursday, yesterday it was upset again.  So instead of doing legs at the gym (and pissing off my glute even more) it was a rerun of Tuesday's upper body exercises.  By afternoon I was seriously dragging, and ended up dozing on the heating pad while watching TV.



Between being tired (and also quite uncomfortable sitting) I never did finish up Stack 11 yesterday.  But since I am more than halfway through it, whenever I can get back to sewing it shouldn't take long to complete.



Alex made it home yesterday, and stopped by for a couple of minutes (to say HI and pick up his mail) before dashing off to Las Vegas for the weekend with friends to help Cody celebrate his birthday.  Could see more of Alex when he returns on Sunday.  Busy guy!



Up early (4:00) and took some Aleeve (first since Tuesday) 
so I can enjoy today's music to the fullest today.



Next week is filling up, so I really hope that my back starts behaving better.  It's been a long time since I've had issues like this with it (YAY!) and I would love to not have them again for another long time! 



Rachelle and Bob will be in town the end of next week (celebrating their 5th anniversary), and I just found out that Cheryl will also be in town earlier in the week - so lots of socializing on the calendar.



Also need to start thinking about Thanksgiving preparations - 


and gift ideas for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment