Tuesday, November 26, 2019

All the leaves I swept this morning, from the front porch and driveway, made a substantial deposit in the trashcan. But who knows how much wind will accompany tomorrow's predicted storm, and today's efforts could end up being for naught.



Today marks 3 weeks post-shoveling, and my back is still aggravating me.  Now I've started experiencing twinges even though I'm being careful about how I move.  


Because I certainly don't want to make things worse Jim adjusted today's session.  
We basically did a series of stretches.  



Afterward, armed with the shopping list, I headed over to Winco 
(which, not surprisingly, was a happening place.) 


However we all were in festive moods, 
and everyone was being courteous in the crowded aisles.  



Today's Burning Question -


WHY have so many check-out registers if only a quarter of them are going to be open on these extremely busy pre-holiday shopping days?  



Alex got home last evening, though I didn't realize it until this morning. (Turns out he actually soaked in the hot tub shortly after I'd gotten out last night.)  He's planning to head up to Snowbowl tomorrow for his first snowboard run of the season, though his back is bothering him. (He thinks it's because he slept 'funny' on the plane yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment