Friday, November 8, 2019

After the chiropractor yesterday morning I decided to stop in at the Walmart across the street to pick up an ink cartridge for the printer.  In the interest of brevity let's just say it was beyond a frustrating attempt, I still have no working printer, and ended up having to go to a copy shop to copy the final 3 pages of the IRS missive to mail to Matt.



Took Brownie for a walk; 
love that he gets so excited now when he sees me pick up the leash!  


While much of the country is freezing, we are experiencing temps in the upper 80s. I assume that people getting blasted with those frigid temps would laugh (or cry?) when they hear our weather people warn us to "bundle up" in the mornings because temps will 'only' be in the low 60s.



After our walk I finished up Stack 10 - and started on #11, the final one!



In the afternoon I touched base with Allison, the Compliance Officer, who put forth an option to fix a 2018 snafu.  Looking forward to having that all taken care of.



Alex expects to arrive home sometime today.  


Not sure how long his visit will be this time, but hope it's long enough for him to take care of a variety of things at this end, like taking his van in for the emissions test before the registration expires next week.  (And I always have a few <g> things on my Honey Do list for him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment