Monday, November 25, 2019

There were six of us at 'Anything By Hand' today at The Pig, and we had a delightful time.  The ladies were pleased that I had joined them, and urged me to continue with their group (which meets twice a month .)  It's a definite plan.



Heather was working on her 365-day project (which does have a name though I can't remember it.)  Each day she gets the instructions for another "block" to embroider, and they are all adorable! 



Gloria was embroidering little flowers around the edge of her hexie quilt.



She also helped me <g> 
by spotting a few small areas in my project that I had missed quilting.



I made a trip to Target afterward, and among other purchases was a new ironing board cover.  The old one was looking pretty bad so it's a definite improvement to my quilting "room".



No comments:

Post a Comment