Monday, November 4, 2019

I've already been hard at work this morning on my H blocks (got an early start to the day...sigh) and should finish up color stack 7 in a bit.  But I'm going to take a short break and post the next installment of quilt pix.

COLOR is the first thing I notice in a quilt.




B/W/color quilts are a favorite color-scheme of mine. 
Off-setting the blocks created a secondary windmill pattern.



This fun pattern pops up at a lot of shows.  Notice that their beach bags match their bathing suits - and one of the women has a butterfly tattoo on her back!



Brighter than the picture would seem to indicate.



Again, brighter than my pic shows.



Several quilts included this London Bridge pattern. 



I made these colorful stars for Alex's baby quilt (hand-pieced, hand-quilted, and completed  just 2 days before he was born) though MY quilting certainly did not look like this!



These clamshells got my vote in this category.




Easy-peasy strip quilt; the center strip was simply reversed after make the two cuts.



Okay, back to work for me.  More quilt pix later.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment